Safety eyewear specialist Riley® has highlighted its STREAMTM safety glasses as one of the most popular in its range.
Ultra lightweight and metal-free, providing a perfect blend of safety, style and comfort, the STREAMTM safety glasses benefit from a number of innovative features to complement the impact-resistant F-rated polycarbonate protective lens including:
- TECTON 400 K&N Rated - anti-scratch, anti-fog moisture repellent coating applied to both sides of the lenses
- Soft, adjustable, anti-slip nose bridge
- Flexible temple tips
- Co-injected bi-colour thermoplastic rubber temples providing a secure fit
- Slim temples to enhance comfort when worn with ear defenders
- Lateral protection
- UV 400 Protection
- Optional soft inner frame seal for closer facial fit
Riley’s TempFLEX™ system – flexible, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) side arms and temple tips give an exceptional feeling of comfort around the ears, gripping securely, whilst the inclinable temple mechanism, adjustable nose bridge and length adjustable temples, enable the wearer to create a high comfort, tailored fit for their individual face shape.
The robust polycarbonate wraparound lens gives a clear panoramic view and ensures high performance protection from impacts, delivering perfect optical quality in accordance with EN166.
There are also a number of lens options available designed for different working environments and conditions and three frame colour options – Red, Green or Blue.
Lens options include:
- Amber – ideal for poorly lit working environments and to filter out blue light from working with monitors
- Blue – enhancing vision in yellow light environments
- Grey – reducing light intensity in bright environments ideally suited to outdoor working
- Indoor/Outdoor – provides clarity for indoor and outdoor situations ideally suited to transport and logistics workers
- Clear – offering true colour recognition for indoor and outdoor environments
“In a short space of time, our Riley® range of safety glasses and goggles have made a real impact and in particular the STREAM™ range. Quality is key to the range with Polycarbonate lenses as standard as well as a number of key innovations that enhance comfort and give the wearer the flexibility to adjust the fit to their own needs,” said Peter Bartholomew, Riley Product and Brand Development Director.
To request a sample of Riley® STREAMTM or to find out more about the benefits of the range visit https://www.riley-eyewear.com/safety-glasses/stream call the Riley team on 0161 877 4747 or email email@example.com.